Parents Finally joined CB

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello, I've stop by Chalk Bucket quite a few time in the past and decided to finally join in! I'm running out of sites to visit online & facebook is only fun for so long. lol. Just wanted to make some new gym friends! I'm a mom of 2 gymnasts. My older daughter just finished her lever 6 season and will now be training level 7. Level 6 went well for her with a few bumps along the way but she learned how to work though her fears and has come a long way. She is very excited to start training level 7. My youngest is a level 4 gymnast and has her state meet coming up at the end of April. She is 8 years old a little strong willed and completely fearless. She will be moving on to level 5 as this is her second year at level 4. She recently got her kip and is sooo excited to show me it. I'm only in the gym about once a week and I haven't got the chance to see her do it yet. Our gym is 25 minutes away and we have a group that we car pool with which make it great but ya kinda miss a lot by not being there. Totally fine with it because it makes what there learn so much more exciting to see and does get too boring seeing the same thing every day. Well thats a little about me for now, I'm looking forward to getting to know some of the other gym moms on here seems like such a nice group!

Last edited:
welcome to the CB. I bet your DDs are excited to be moving up! especially the one going to lev 7 and getting her own routines and music

Welcome to CB you will love it here???

I have gotten lots of good advice, support and made a ton of new people some even in person.

It is agreat place to get all points of view!!

You will learn to love it here!

Hey GymGirlz, welcome. I was in the same situation last beginning of the season with a girl in 2nd year L4 (training L5) and another in first year L7.

thanks

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. They are both excited to be moving up and I'm excited for both of them. I think its going to be a lot of fun to see what our head coach is going to come up with for all the girls routines. Our HC is a choreographer & she is awesome at what she does. I know she will make the new level 7 girls routines amazing!

Welcome to the CB, you will find so many friendly people and lots of great insight and advice! My dd is training L5 too, it's going great but it's sure a big step up from L4! Good luck to both of your dd's!

Welcome to the Chalk Bucket! I love this site. I have grown to think of the other parents on this board as my friends! They offer great advice and also are not afraid to disagree with me. It gives me a good balance.

Congrats on the new L7! I cant wait to hear how the meet season goes for your girls!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back