Fingers and Toes Crossed...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MaryA

Proud Parent
Proud Parent
First level 5 meet tomorrow. Kathy had (according to her) her "worst practice EVER!" tonight and left in tears (that has NEVER happened). Here's to hoping that my darling daughter HAS FUN tomorrow and is able to focus on the things she does well and not get bogged down by the things that she still needs to work on. Wishing good luck fairies for my daughter and a valium stashed in the purse for me! ;)

That exact same thing happened to my daughter last year before her 2nd meet of the season (a BIG 9 hr drive travel meet).

We were really worried about her...but she ended up scoring her best AA score of the season and tied for 1st on bars.;)

So, a bad practice can be a sign of a good meet (also a sign of stress sometimes!). Good luck to her and peaceful, calming vibes coming your way!!

This happened to me today i had a really bad day and couldn't do anything like i normally can!! really dissapointing but my mum made me laugh and i got over it :D i realized that my coach knows what im capable of and i don't always have to have a GOOD practice! goodluck with your gymmie :)

That is hard to have a bad practice before a meet. I would tell her that she got out all the falls and stuff at practice, saving the good stuff for the meet! Hope she has fun! Sending her lots of good luck fairies for her first level 5 meet!! Could you send some back to my DD in a week, she has her first L5 meet then. :D

And lots of valium fairies for you. I will need some next weekend, too! I am so nervous for my girl.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back