First Level 7 Meet!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

B Gymnast

Video from my first level 7 meet! My mom didn't get beam and she missed the beginning of my bar routine (i fell over on my cast hs and she missed that part).. but i think i did pretty good for it being my first meet.. (The scores and stuff are at the end :D) Oh! and you'll see part of the handstand contest! I ended up getting second :D

[YOUTUBE]aaLNuXRcb8U[/YOUTUBE]

Very Good!!!! My DD's 1st meet isn't until Dec she is chomping at the bit to get to a meet.

Wow you are a terrific gymnast. Very poised. That all looks so easy for you. Wonderful vault - cute bouncy thing you do before you run. Your floor is just lovely lovely lovely. I really love your headspringy thing and your straddle jump. Beautifully presented. You thoroughly deserved those places. Good luck at the next one and please share it - it was a joy to watch. Well done.

Awesome job! Those are some awesome scores, especially for a first meet, and I'm sure you will continue to improve from here. Your floor routine is beautiful.

Very Good!!!! My DD's 1st meet isn't until Dec she is chomping at the bit to get to a meet.

DITTO!! It seems to be taking forever! ;)

Very nice routines and great scores. This is your first meet, you'll only go up from here!!! Great job!

Beautiful gymnast doing a beautiful job. I loved watching the video and cant wait to see more and see how you progress through the season. You really did deserve the scores you got

I have a question for any coaches/judges. The judge who was judging floor at the meet told my coach that i should probably change the part at around 1:24 because it looks like a wolf jump full, which is a C so my routine would get voided if a judge thought it was one. I really don't want to change it and neither me or my coach think it looks anything like a wolf full.. Should I change it??

I have a question for any coaches/judges. The judge who was judging floor at the meet told my coach that i should probably change the part at around 1:24 because it looks like a wolf jump full, which is a C so my routine would get voided if a judge thought it was one. I really don't want to change it and neither me or my coach think it looks anything like a wolf full.. Should I change it??

It's pretty clearly NOT a wolf jump 1/1 to me.

As long as you keep it clear it isnt it shouldnt be a big deal. It doesnt look like it is a wolf 1/1 in the video.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back