WAG Floor music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

roll123

Proud Parent
DD is already looking for music for next fall for L8. She is retiring her old music and routine she has had the last 2 years after states next month. She would like something slower than she has now and classical, like the 300 violin type, but not as common. Any favorites?

There's a great piano and cello version of the song "Waiting for Love" by Avicii on YouTube by the Brooklyn Duo. Perhaps she'd like that? My most artistic and graceful athlete has it as her floor music, and she really performs well to it. I think the song is a great choice. Here is the video:

I made a great edit of this song. Let me know if you want it.

She loves it! it's beautiful. We checked out you tube and don't care for the techno sounds they added to those versions. Did you use the original music in yours?

My daughter has the Snowstorm Waltz. It's classical and we haven't heard anyone else use it yet.

If you want something light and classical, but still energetic, here are two personal favorites that I have yet to see used for a floor routine:

and

If you use either of these, please buy it legitimately. In fact, buy the whole soundtrack; you won't be disappointed, and Austin (the composer) is an awesome dude.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back