WAG Floor question for coaches/those in the know

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I remember tumbling on a pretty hard floor back in the late 80's!! Couple of my first meets (class IV) were on wrestling mats. :)
The floor at my sons gym is so fantastically bouncy!
And we used to call the beam mishaps "crotch drops."

yes, those wrestling mats were Resilite.

Gymnova: well, sorry folks. there is a problem with the server and i can't post the photo. sorry.

Dunno, do you know anything about vendors in the US moving to a harder floor now? I figure if anyone would know about this, you would!

Dunno, do you know anything about vendors in the US moving to a harder floor now? I figure if anyone would know about this, you would!

Never mind, sorry -- I see you answered my question upthread. Sometimes I can't follow these things all that well on my phone!

We have those foam block floors around here. I think I have never stepped on actual spring floor. Or are those Gymnova floors foam block or spring floors? Do you British know?

right, Bog. i forgot about their combo floor. i just don't know how much it is used.

We use it for all of our provincial and National meets. Gymnova rent out full gym set up and we have to use them to host comps. Cha ching. Meets cannot be held on any other equipment.

I bet they will get one at the ranch soon as that is what Worlds will be held on next year in GLasgow. Their spring floor is very bouncy.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back