Foot undeez

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

nicci1999

Gymnast
I was wondering if anyone used foot undeez, something you usually find for dance. I was thinking about them, because my feet tend to sweat a lot, and it makes turning on beam and floor rather tricky. Are these even allowed for a competition either? Just thought they may be a cheaper alternative than buying gym shoes

I was wondering if anyone used foot undeez, something you usually find for dance. I was thinking about them, because my feet tend to sweat a lot, and it makes turning on beam and floor rather tricky. Are these even allowed for a competition either? Just thought they may be a cheaper alternative than buying gym shoes

i use foot undeez for dance and they work really good, yes they are allowed for comp sj wears them :), gym shoes actually cost around the same :) i wear gym shoes to gym and foor undeez to dance :)

My daughter used Dance Paws which is another brand of this similar item. I was told these stay on better than the foot undeez for gymnasts. She wore them for a short time because she ended up with 2 huge blister on the balls of her foot from doing too many full turns on the beam at practice. They worked great for her but she still likes bare feet best.

the coaches had to ask the state head judge if they would be allowed without deduction for meets and she said in our state they are allowed. You want to make sure you ask if they will be allowed for meets in your state. Every state can be different.

They run about $25 - $30 depending on where you buy them. The good part is you can feel the beam with your bare toes and heal where the shoes don't allow for that and because they just go over the ball of your foot the "size" will last alot longer than a shoe size you might outgrow in a month. I don't know what the prices for shoes are.

we just call them paws, too! My dd LOVES them!! I think, like pp said, because you can still feel with your toes and heels. My dd only used them for dancing, but I'll bet as she progresses upwards in gym, she might find another use for them!!!

I don't know what the prices for shoes are.[/QUOTE]
i bought my gym shoes for $13 :)

Thanks everyone! I might invest in them. And good to know they're allowed in competition in this state!

Just remember the dance paws stay on better than the foot undeez (we tried both when we were purchasing them and even the sales lady said the same thing).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back