Giants!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

B Gymnast

I start camp on monday and it's pretty much my last chance to get my giant before we really start working on routines..so any last minute tips would be greatly appreciated! I haven't made one over in about 3 weeks! i need to get them consistent!!! thanks in advance!

ohh and i have a rip so wish me luck with that!! :D

I'm sure while you work routines you'll be able to work giants too, so don't stress over running out of time! And as for the giant itself, just make sure you have a good hollow body position falling down and mega tap then just flick your wrists and you'll be back in the handstand! Just picture yourself doing them in your head before you go, that always works for me! Just keep trying hard and I'm sure you'll get them consistent soon enough and good luck with the rip :)

Giants are hard to get took my DD from July to January (7mos) to finally get it to where she wanted it. Everyone is different and you will get it but don't feel rushed or "its your last chance" Just keep positive, keep the rip cream handy and keep practicing. Oh by the way now they have to tell my DD to stop doing them or she would be swinging around that bar all night.

:)

Hey gilr-- You're doin great!! i know you ll get them before our first meet-- you know you caqn do it! just keep working hard!! Positive attitude! <3 you!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back