GK Outlet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I know it exists, but how does it work and what does it have? Their website (Down East/GK Outlet Home Page) only has the directions and contact information, but I'm no where near there so I was wondering if anyone had ever ordered anything through the outlet before. If so, do they carry the current GK styles, or do they have older styles as well?

It is an outlet store, as in a place where people go to get great prices on new, seconds and ends on lines.

They will take an email or telephone order if you have a credit card to pay with for the leos and shipping costs.

They will want the style number, the size and the colour that you want and then they will let you know if they have it in stock and what the prices are. YOu get the info by going to the GKelite website and looking at the leos there.

They are very helpful at the outlet, the prices are very good. They often have older styles in stock, but you still need to know the codes. emailing saying that you want the red adidas leo that Shwan wore will not help at all!

Now, to add on to this question, would anyone happen to know the item number of this leotard?

wantthisleo.png

I know I'm stretching it asking for the item number since it is an older style, but I figure there's no harm in trying. lol

Last edited:
They had the page with the photos of all the different styles form the collection, but when you clicked to view them separately it just showed shorts unfortunately.

YOu could always PM GKelite, they have a membership here. Maybe they can check it out for you. There must be some benefits to being in the same club!!! Their username is GKelite, give it a try.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back