WAG GK Outlet?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

If you have extra time and don't mind driving 45 minutes, I'd suggest going to Lancaster. There are so many cute little farms with delicious food. They have lots of shops and you can get horse and buggy rides!

If you have extra time and don't mind driving 45 minutes, I'd suggest going to Lancaster. There are so many cute little farms with delicious food. They have lots of shops and you can get horse and buggy rides!
Yes, we've "done" Lancaster. I love the market there, but since we just got back from a meet in Philly, we got our "market fix" for a little while.

One thing to realize - the closest hotel to the meet is about 1/2 hour away. The meet is not really near anything, except farmland. So be sure to consider that when planning activities and also in traveling to the meet.

One thing to realize - the closest hotel to the meet is about 1/2 hour away. The meet is not really near anything, except farmland. So be sure to consider that when planning activities and also in traveling to the meet.
Yeah, we figured that out. She has an 8am session on the day we set the clocks ahead and even though we're staying over we'll still be close to a half hour away. Bleh. At least we can sleep in on Saturday, unless DD wakes me up because she is so excited to get on the road...

Yeah, we figured that out. She has an 8am session on the day we set the clocks ahead and even though we're staying over we'll still be close to a half hour away. Bleh. At least we can sleep in on Saturday, unless DD wakes me up because she is so excited to get on the road...
Yes, I'll be there by 7 AM that day setting up. If you couldn't tell, it is my gym hosting the meet. :)

Best of luck to your dd!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back