Great Inspirational Story!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Wow! That's pretty incredible. I can't imagine even performing the simplest skills on beam without being able to spot the landings, and here this girl is doing level 6 and 7 skills? Awesome.

Such a great story, thanks for sharing! Just thinking about doing gymnastics without my glasses or contacts is a scary thought, and that would be only a fraction of the battle that little girl faces. I have no idea how she manages to do gym at all, especially at such a high level. Very impressive!

There it is Shelovesthebars gymnastics is a driving force. The love of the sport has tugged hard on this little inspiration. What a truly amazing little girl!:)

Truely and amazing story. What a special little girl. With the additude she has, she will get far in life in all she does.

It's hard to believe you can learn a skill you can't be shown, and corrections about how things should look!!! I cried my head off she was so amazing. Just imagine vault!!!

Just goes to show that you really can accomplish anything if you really want too! We did a PD day (personal development day) and we were made blind for about 15 minutes and had to walk around the familiar surrounding of our school with a cane. This was scary but surprisingly familiar due to the location but i could not imagine doing so in a place less familiar it would have freaked me out. That girl is so INSPRIATIONAL!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back