Gymnastics poster-athlete specific.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

eryes

Proud Parent
My girls are relatively new to this sport, but are really starting to get the gym bug. I took them yesterday to see the American Cup and, following the event, 1 of my daughter's couldnt stop talking about her favorite gymnast, Jordyn Weiber. Needless to say, Jordyn wasn't even on her radar before the event - she loved Nadia and Rebecca Bross. I would love to get her a poster for her bedroom - does anyone know where to find one? (bummed USA gym didn't give out those free posters at the event like they said they would-could of used it!)

My girls are relatively new to this sport, but are really starting to get the gym bug. I took them yesterday to see the American Cup and, following the event, 1 of my daughter's couldnt stop talking about her favorite gymnast, Jordyn Weiber. Needless to say, Jordyn wasn't even on her radar before the event - she loved Nadia and Rebecca Bross. I would love to get her a poster for her bedroom - does anyone know where to find one? (bummed USA gym didn't give out those free posters at the event like they said they would-could of used it!)

No mass produced Jordyn posters exist (yet) to my knowledge. I would give it another 2-3 months and I'm positive something will exist. If you can't wait until then send me a PM and I may be able to help you.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back