WAG Gyms in Raleigh area

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

purpleleomom

Proud Parent
Can anyone comment on gyms in the Raleigh area? I think we are going to be settling in Wake Forest this summer, but I don't know much about the area. We don't have housing lined up yet, but I've started googling gyms. :) Shhhh...I'm trying to maintain a constant in one area of DD's life. :) Any objective feedback about gyms in the area is great, and I would happily hear opinions (feel free to PM). Thank you!!

By the way, DD is still in developmental/preteam and I wouldn't expect her to move to team for a year from now at least. She is 8, so feedback on how age plays into team track at any of these gyms would be useful.

Thanks!!

I grew up training and coaching in raleigh; I'm on my phone right now, but pm me a reminder and I'll give you the rundown when I get home.

There are gyms every few miles in the Raleigh area. It will all depend on what type of environment you are looking for. I do the cheer tumbling at one gym and their gym is huge. They have a pretty decent gymnastics program as far as basing any move ups purely on skills. That's about all I can tell you publicly :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back