Hardest and Easiest Skills?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Easiest: anything with twisting is easy. got double twist on floor in a matter of days and aerial on beam.
Hardest: right now is definitely blind chance on bars. Also up there is backspring on beam, after learning twisting i had to relearn to do a normal layout, and also landing on my feet on anything. i tend to over rotate or face plant a lot.

Easiest: Front handspring front tuck vault; any type of front tumbling

Hardest: Clear hip hs! (pushing out at the right time? staying hollow!)

Hardest- Fly away! I never understand when to tuck, and let go!
Easiest- Not really sure...

Easiest: Front hand front tuck, spilts, walkovers, anything on vault and most bar skills, particularly straddle back and good swings.
Hardest: Ro-bhs-bt- I had a fear of it, when to twist and roundoff/cartwheel/jumps on beam. And dance was a HUUGE challenge for me!

I do T&T so mine might be a bit different and the skills are as of lately

Easiest- Getting my double back, not that is wasn't hard but it didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would and I like doing it now, most times anyways :)

Hardest- Twisting! I can do baranis fine but back fulls scare me to death, I can do them but they are way early and rudi's (front 1 1/2) I can do and they don't scare me like back fulls but I never seem to know when I am around and I don't land them consistently.

Most difficult to get: RO-BHS. It took me almost 6 months! RO-BHS-BT was fine, but I had a fear issue with them. Long kip didn't take me too long to get but they frustrated me. Most skills on beam I have to work really, really, REALLY hard for.

Easiest to get- Anything on vault and bars!

Hardest: Backhandspring Backhandspring on beam! (Scary)
Easiest: Giants

Hardest: Muscle ups on the rings. Been trying to get these for years... one day...

Easiest: Handstands. I can walk on my hands pretty easily for a full lap or two on a regulation gym floor.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back