having trouble with my vault

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

L

Ladybug

I am having trouble with my L5 vault. I can't seem to get off of the table. My run and pre-flight is where it is supposed to be according to my coach. My run is 3.59 seconds. But I have been having to block twice to get off of the table. I don't know what to do. Any ideas? Drills I can do at home to practice?

I am new to chalkbucket, can I post questions like these in these in the coaches forum too?

Hey, i know what your talking about for vault. I always used to have problems getting off the vault fast enough through level 5 and 6 and it just started getting better for me but thats cuz i just started running faster. The only drill i can think of is handstand blocks on the ground and also try laying on ur stomach with ur hands in front of u pressed on a wall and push in your shoulders to simulate blocking off the vault. Also, i think you should probably post a question in the coaches forum cuz then u would be getting help from an expert. Hope this helps and good luck!

You already asked this question yesterday and got some great answers. Asking the same question willnot produce different results. ;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back