Parents healing fairies please, arrrrgggg !!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
Hi,

Well se had a snow day yesterday, DD went to play at a friend's house. She ended up getting attacked by their dog ! She has 3 stitches in her cheek and a brace on her arm. They x-rayed her arm and didn't see any break. They were sending it to a Radiologist who they said would call us if he saw anything. Her arm us scratched, bruised and swollen. We have had to scratch her from this weekends meet but next weekend is her State Meet and se are hoping her arm will be better in time. The stitches will be out by then, the arm is the worry.

Emotionally she seems fine, more sore today than anything else, and worried about maybe missing States.

Poor little thing, how terrifying for her. I hope she heals fast emotionally and physically. Sending the healing fairies and a (((HUG))) for you both.

What happened to the dog?

Oh my gosh! How scary! Healing fairies coming--hope she doesn't have to miss States. Is this the first time the dog has attacked someone?

OMG how scary!!! I really hope that her arm is okay and that she can compete at states next weekend.

Oh how horrible!!! I feel so bad for you guys. That has to be so scary. Sending all the fairies I can gather your way!!! Hopefully her arm will be healed by next weeks' States. (((HUGS)))

I hope her arm is okay, and the rest of her. That must be so scarry to have happen.

Hoping she gets the all clear and feels good for states!

OMGosh!!! How scary!!! I am glad she is ok though. It could of been so much worse. I hope her arm feels better soon and she can compete at states.

Oh wow, how frightening for her! Sending healing vibes. Thank goodness it was not more serious. I hope she is healed up well and it doesn't affect her at States. Good luck!

Oh I'm so sorry this has happened. I am sending prayers your way. She is so very lucky she wasn't more severely injured. I hope she heals quickly, both physically and mentally. God Bless you both!

Oh my gosh. How frightening for her to be attacked by a dog. So glad she wasn't more seriously injured. Sending her lots of healing energy. I hope she will be healed fully soon and that she can go to her State meet. Hugs to you all.

How frightening for her and you! Praying for a speedy recovery and best of luck at States!

Oh, goodness! I hope she feels better soon. I know from personal experience how awful that can be.

:eek:That's awful!!! I'm so sorry and I will send any healing fairies that I see your way. Poor kid!!!!! I'm so glad that it wasn't worse, like so many have said! I really hope she can be ok for states!!

I am so sorry. She must have been terrified! I wouldn't be sending her back if the dog stays. Sorry, just me being freaked out. Have her friend come to your house from now on. I am praying that she feels better and can compete.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back