hello

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

:) Hello I'm britney. Recentally i've been trying to a center split and the side split i think they also call it a chinease split i dont know. I've been searching the web for some stretches i can do to increase my flexibility. I warm up before hand as they say you should. A few weeks ago i stretched without warming up my muscles and it had alot of soreness and pain afterward and as crazy as it sounds i still tried to do a split i got pretty far on the side split.But when i tried to do the center split i suddenly heard my upper thighs crack then after i stood up the rest of my legs cracked. Now my thighs will crack every now and then when im working my legs. Is that a sign i messed up a leg sediment in my thigh or will it get better if i'm careful. Also i want to know if its alright to feel medium amount of pain when i stretch its mainly in my thigh and behind my legs. I dont mean pain pain i mainly mean working your muscle pain is that normal?? sorry i know that seems like alot but it will help me out.. thanks
p.s i have a few more questions to ask but i'll wait to ask them
:)brit

it is definetly normal to feel pain when u are stretching. thats actually how u know how that u are really stretching. remember the pain will pay off sooner or later :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back