Hey!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi, just taking this opportunity to introduce myself. I am a stay at home of mom of 2; a 3 year old "Beaner" who takes a recreational gymnastics class and would spend the majority of her day upside down if she was allowed and a 2 year old boy (who mostly just acts like a 2 year old)! I discovered this forum when I was looking up how snowflake leotards fit compared to GK and I thought it would be a great resource for the few questions I have and in the future if Bean continues to enjoy gymnastics! :D

Thanks ladies!

@Azgymmiemom: She wears a leotard every day! She cries on school days because she can't. If she ever gets a "reward" for correcting or improving certain behaviors then she asks for a leotard! Also, if she gets her Grandma, Papa, or Daddy to go to her class she always manipulates a pro shop leo out of them. Thank goodness I have discovered grab bag sales!

Thanks! Since joining this site I've learned that leotard addiction is a real issue! Who knew? Beaner is really the only kid in her who class who wears one. The gym does say leotards are required but they are lenient with the little ones

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back