Hi Everyone....Im new (again)!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gosh, I have not been on here for a while....My daughter (Katey) is 4 and will be in Kindergarten next year. She LOVES gymnastics, she also does competitive cheer, and loves it too! We live in CT and LOVE it here!! We have some great Coaches and great gyms that Katey is fortunate enough the be a part of! Katey is learning and developing a lot of skills and I am learning how much she loves the sports!

So I just wanted to introduce myself and say HI!!

I do have a youtube account for my friends and family in other states, to see Katey's Progress. I hope it is okay to share this here?

look up JoyeB08

YouTube - JoyeB08's Channel

Thanks,
Joye

wow I looked at your videos! Katey is amazing and sooooo adorable! I love her at the beginning of her roundoff backhandspring video! So adorable!

Hello and Welcome to CB! Your little girl is absolutely adorable and talented!!! Throwing ROBHS at 4 years old!!! Impressive!

My oldest gymmie turned 6yrs in Apr and just finished Kindergarten and her L3 season. She is now training L4/5 and Tops. She will hopefully compete L4 in the Fall. My youngest dd is taking a break from gym to try ice skating. We'll see how that goes....

Is Katey looking to compete in gymnastics or only cheer?

Thanks everyone.....I really appreciate it!

Katey is not really competing yet....in Cheer they do Exhibitions. She had her first "Medal Day" at Gymnastics, where they got to perform their Bars, Vault, Beam and Floor Routines for everyone. Right now I am just letting her get the feel and love of the sports. I ask her which one she likes better and she says both! I ask her also if she wants to try something else like ice skating and she says no she wants to stay in Cheer, Gymnastics and School, lol!!

Im not sure on all the "levels" and ages yet but Good Luck to everyone!!

I do have videos of her in Gymnastics but they are on my Video camera and trying to figure it all out, lol!
:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back