Hi from O-HI-O

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

OHGymMom

Proud Parent
Long time lurker who finally decided to jump on board. DD, 13, is a first year level 7 getting ready for her meet season starting in December. She's excited to get started and I'm looking forward to no compulsory music or routines this year after 4 years in the compulsory levels. I am not, however, looking forward to coordinating ds' wrestling schedule with dd's gym meet schedule.

I really enjoy reading the CB board and have learned a lot from many of the veteran gym moms on here. Looking forward to being an active contributor.

Welcome! Since you've been lurking, you already know what a great site this is. Looking forward to hearing more about your DD!

Welcome! My DD (who is 11 but will be competing as a 12-year-old due to her Feb. birthday) is also a first year level 7. Like you I am looking forward to optional meets with a bit of variety. DD's twin sister takes dance and is in a "pre-team" type class (and a bunch of other classes, but still only about half the number of hours her sister spends in the gym) so eventually I suspect we'll be juggling dance team and gymnastics team, but not quite yet, thank goodness!

DD's first meet is in 5 weeks and she's still struggling with some skills. And I'm struggling with keeping my mouth shut about it (but managing most of the time).

CB is a great resource and a great support system!

Hey, there! I grew up in Ohio!!! :) many fond memories... My dd9 is also a first year L7 getting ready to compete in Jan. Welcome to the CB!!! One of my dd's favorite coaches moved last year to Cincinnati. She really misses him...

Looks like several level 7 girls out there, my dd will be 12 in Nov. and is 1st time Level 7, she is currently on week 5 of recovering from her fractured hand and is keeping her hopes high that she will be ready and healed for the first meet in Dec. I have found great support through this injury on here. welcome:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back