Hi, i'm new to chalkbucket

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

canada_gymnast

Coach
Gymnast
hi, my name is Arina and i am 13, and living in Canada. Gymnastics is my passion, and my life. I do recreationally, but I really want to to a little bit of competing, but my parents won't let me because of school, and also in canada we dont have usag or usaigc so we dont have a lot of competitive teams. Im also trying to figure out what level i am in- i can do-->|vault- front handspring|bars- hip pullover, back hip circle, jump to high bar, and straddle underswing dismount|beam- cartwheel, handstand, round off dismount and front handspring dismount|floor- back handspring with spot, front handspring, back walkover, front walkover, handstand, split- right, and press handstand.| I've also tried to get my kip- but ijust started.. but i failed...>.<

i need some advice for my back handspring- because when i jump back, i always put one leg after each other, and i cant keep my legs together.. any advice or help???:confused:

thanks- Arina

In Canada you would be P1, as in Provincial level one. Though if you live in Ontario you would be about a L3 I think.

Welcome to the Chalkbucket. I live in Canada too.

Hi, You could compete! P1- depending on where you are in Canada. Im from Canada too, I'm P3. If you were allowed to compete I think you could do awesome with those skills!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back