Hi There.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi All,
I am new to this forum. I am a mom to 7 and 9 year old girls, and a 2 year old boy. My 9 year old daughter is a newly competitive power tumbler. She is in her first year of competition, and placed 3rd in Level 5 at the Utah State Championships yesterday, just missing 1st place.

She is also a Dancer and Cheerleader, and both my girls compete in Dance/Cheer. My 7 year old only does enough tumbling to help her dance. :).

Looking forward to getting to know you all and be a part of this group. We live in a small town in UT and unfortunately, dont have a regular TnT program here in town, and will be deciding if we are going to make the jump to a larger gym for TnT or Rythmic or Artistic Gymnastics in the near future.

Wow that's amazing!!!!!! My first year of competitive season was terrible. I would come in last or not place at all with my 7.5's!!! thank goodness that I have finally overcome that and just placed really well at this passed state meet, and now saddly I am waiting for the last meet of the season on Sunday which is my first ever regionals I am so excited we are going to Jackson Mississippi!!!! Also, Keep it up!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back