Parents How could I make my daughter interested in gymnastics?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I question if this is a legit thread. Why did the response from my question come from a different account than the original poster?

Deleted member 18037, I wasn't referring to you (sorry your response crossed mine). Initial post
How could I make my daughter interested in gymnastics?

My question "Why would you" response came from a different account:

My daughter is 2 and has been in gymnastics for about half a year now. Gymnastics seems like a great fit for her with her personality, frame, and natural abilities. I tried to start gymnastics with my son, 3, but I just don't think it is for him. So he never went past the trial class.

I would love to say I am living vicariously through my daughter because I always wanted to be a gymnast. But she will have the option to stop whenever she wants. I just love that gymnastic skills are transferable to so many other activities.

I question if this is a legit thread. Why did the response from my question come from a different account than the original poster?
First yes we all do question it.

Next it is a thread, you have a different poster sharing their thoughts. It might not have a thing to do with your question.

Threads do that, lots of voices, opinions, threads even wander (a bunch). We have one about a gymmie having a rough time, wandered into a discussion about Judges Cup..........
It's what happens on threads.

Finally didn't think your post was connectd to mine. :cool: I was just answering the OPs question, along with the fact that I think we recently BTDT.

Reactions: sce
You're not crazy, I remember reading this too, but it was a longer post about her having a life long dream of being a gymnast and her daughter is at gym but not behaving or not loving it as much as she'd like her too. Maybe she started another account or something.

OP as everyone else said, gymnastics is not for the faint of heart and you can't make a kid love it or any other sport or activity for that matter. your only concern should be that she enjoys whatever extracurriculars she's fortunate enough to participate in.[/QUOTE
I read the post. Several times. And thought this cannot be for real.
And yes, it has disappeared...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back