How long did it take you to make yourt kip?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'd say mine took about 2-4 months. I almost had it before competing level 4, but then I got a rip and then got grips. So that shook things up a bit.

I'm not really sure i started to learn what they were in level 3 but I never tried them that often. The when I was a level 4 I never did them. I think it took me about 2 or 3 days of acctually doing them.

Mine took about 2 weeks but then i left for camp and when i came back it took me about 3 weeks to get it back

A couple of months, but my first gym never had a set of bars so I was at all different levels lol.

Fun fact: It took Shawn Johnson over a year! (I'm sure I've posted this before, but it makes me happy that it took me less time than her aha)

I got mine the first time in like 1-2 months, then i lost it, but got it back in lke 1-2 months. when learning it , it felt way longer, but thinking about it now, it really didnt take me that long..

well i've starting learning them but not quite sure yet.. at the moment we're in xmas break so i'm not training my regular hours. I have training in the hols we're i'm gonna make myself try to kip.. hope i get it!

I've been working a kip a long long long time, and every time I fail

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back