Parents How many leotards?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ahh yes, I am guilty of the leo shopping bug, too. It IS addicting!! It doesn't help that in two years of gym, my dd has not changed her leo size at all!! They just keep accumulating, lol!! I think they breed in the closet...at last count, she had 25. (!) Miind you, some are ballet leos, so that makes me feel a little better! And she just upped her practices to 5 days a week...
Her coach just made a mandatory Monday leo, too, so we have to order that one. And the adidas leos are so cute this year, we may have to buy one of those, too.

Excuse me, ladies, I need to shop!! :D

I want to say she has about a dozen in current rotation... maybe one or two more than that. I thought that was a lot, but after reading everyone else's posts, I feel like I should go leo shopping! When I notice one riding up her butt, I tend to spirit it away when I find it in the laundry. She gets very attached to them. They always sell very quickly for just about whatever (reasonable) price I ask for them at the 2x yearly local consignment sale.

Now that she has a locker at her gym and goes straight from school to gym, she just brought them all in and left them there and then she wears them home after practice. When I have a sizable pile at home, I'll wash them and send them back in. Her sister's dance classes will be back up and running this week, so the number of leos in the pile will double. My dancing DD has probably close to the same number of leotards as her sister, but they're pretty much all black or pink.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back