How tall are you?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

How tall are you?

• Total voters
I'm 5'6. I hate it. The bars are always too low/too close together and everyone always likes to say "Wow you're super tall" it's like YEAH! I KNOW!!! :mad:

Also it's harder to keep my legs straight, and I got into a bad habit of doing roundoff back handsprings with my legs apart because it makes me feel shorter and less out of balance :/

OMG I do the exact same thing in my backhandspring! and for some reason I have like a mental block against putting my feet together... it makes me freak out. but I'm 5'8"! its lucky I'm basically done growing!

and by the way, if you're 5'2" you don't get to complain about being tall. that's short in the non-gymnastics world and there are Olympians taller than that. if they can deal with it so can you.

also, slightly off topic, but can any of you tall people do a straddle press? Im starting to think its physically impossible.

OMG I do the exact same thing in my backhandspring! and for some reason I have like a mental block against putting my feet together... it makes me freak out. but I'm 5'8"! its lucky I'm basically done growing!

and by the way, if you're 5'2" you don't get to complain about being tall. that's short in the non-gymnastics world and there are Olympians taller than that. if they can deal with it so can you.

also, slightly off topic, but can any of you tall people do a straddle press? Im starting to think its physically impossible.

I'm 5'10 & I can do a straddle press!:) haha they're so much fun :) they took forever to learn though, about 3 years of daily practice

I'm 5'3, so not super tall, but tall enough. My legs are like over half of my body. Super long legs and no I cannot do a straddle press.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back