How to earn point on the trials app?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

josie55

Proud Parent
l've answered some trivia questions and earned a few points, but there are prizes for 100+ points and I'm wondering how to earn them. Anyone know? (Yes, I love games and prizes :)

Reactions: sce
If you scroll through the home screen, you'll see trivia questions. You earn one point for each one. You can still earn all of them as I just answered all this weekend. You can also earn extra points AT the trials I think.

The press release said most points could be earned at the fanfest held outside the SAP center prior to reach days events.

My understanding is there is some scavenger hunt at the fan fest event that you will earn the most points at. Like you I have done everything I can to earn points and I'm only at 58.

My understanding is there is some scavenger hunt at the fan fest event that you will earn the most points at. Like you I have done everything I can to earn points and I'm only at 58.

I've done everything (I think) and am at 60.

Where do you find the trivia questions? I signed in but I still can't seem to find it on mine

The "home" screen is like a feed, they post the questions there. There are 30 total I think, posted over the last several weeks, so you'll have to scroll to get to them all. It's not super easy to use to be honest: once you have the answer you have to go to the rewards screen to enter it, you can't just click on the answer in the question.

The "home" screen is like a feed, they post the questions there. There are 30 total I think, posted over the last several weeks, so you'll have to scroll to get to them all. It's not super easy to use to be honest: once you have the answer you have to go to the rewards screen to enter it, you can't just click on the answer in the question.

Thank you!

That is way more than I've earned. Other than the initial points and the trivia what have you done?

I have 50 points. 30 of those are from the trivia. I did the Carly Patterson video. I tried the GYMCITYTWITTER and GYMCITYFACEBOOK codes, but it says the code has already been redeemed. I don't know what I didn't get entered, if others have more than 50.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back