How to earn point on the trials app?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So is 70 the highest you can have right now? That's where I am at. Does anyone have more than that? I'm anxious to see what you have to do at the event to earn more.

Reactions: sce
Maybe a dumb question, but what do you get for the points. I downloaded the app, but haven't really looked at it. Am I missing something? I usually am.

There is a list under rewards in the app, with prizes and their points needed

Oh I just had a thought: let's say I get enough points to redeem the Meet and Greet prize. Can only one of my family go in? Or all of us? I couldn't just send my 9 year old in by herself, but she's the gymnast who would really care... Anyone know?

Reactions: sce
I am pretty sure something like the meet and greet is 1 per person....meaning you would need someone else in your family to also earn all those points in order to go it her.

Oh I just had a thought: let's say I get enough points to redeem the Meet and Greet prize. Can only one of my family go in? Or all of us? I couldn't just send my 9 year old in by herself, but she's the gymnast who would really care... Anyone know?

On the info page at SAP center.com it says:

The Meet and Greet will be maxed at 30 fans, the Chalk Talk will be maxed at 50 fans, and the Parade of Olympians will be maxed at 200 fans.

In the app it lists that the Parade of Olympians is first 100 people to redeem, meet and greet max 30 people, and chalk talk first 50 people to redeem. From that I would guess you get two tickets to the parade, but only one for the others.

I'm the only adult going (just me and dd) and the only one with a smartphone (dd is 7, so uh, yeah, no phone), so there is no way we can do "double points" by using two devices. So I guess the meet and greet and chalk talk are out for us to "earn". I would also assume that if you want to try to get one of those prizes, you should be there at 3pm on Friday and do the scavenger hunt thing right away.

Hmmm... Well I could have dh earn all the points too, but I'm not sure I feel like going through the hassle. [emoji12]. Maybe we'll just stick with the Carly Patterson autograph. I've got 100 points now.

Do you think we could buy posters there? I am debating doing anything else myself...but I know my girl wants a poster for her room....

That update was awesome! I have all the meet and greet stuff they are offering because they came with my ticket so Im thrilled about the autographed item. [emoji16]

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back