How to earn point on the trials app?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Do we know who is going to be at the meet and greet?

And what is the Chalk Talk?

I'm really trying to decide if it's worth the hassle to get all the points on dh's phone too.

Omg you must be my sister from another mother, lol....I too want to know wth the chalk talk is. Someone enlighten those of us in the cave....

Omg you must be my sister from another mother, lol....I too want to know wth the chalk talk is. Someone enlighten those of us in the cave....

Maybe it's similar to the Chalk Talk that's part of the VIP packages for the Kellogg's tour - that claims to be "chalk talk hosted by Olympic Champion Nastia Liukin featuring Q&A with select members of the 2016 Olympic team"

I believe the chalk talk is where some former us gymnast talk to the fans about gymnastics and answer fan questions. I don't know who will be speaking at it, but it's usually interesting.

Anyone else have trouble getting points for all of the trivia questions? I'm at 136 and think it's b/c it said some of my trivia codes aren't valid (even though I'm pretty sure I put in the right answer... and then tried the other options just for good measure) :)

Maybe it's similar to the Chalk Talk that's part of the VIP packages for the Kellogg's tour - that claims to be "chalk talk hosted by Olympic Champion Nastia Liukin featuring Q&A with select members of the 2016 Olympic team"

Here is information on who will be at the chalk talk. Nastia is hosting. Shawn, John Horton and Jordyn Wieber will be the ones answering questions.
500f55101cddea56fb484293482476b3.jpg

Anyone else have trouble getting points for all of the trivia questions? I'm at 136 and think it's b/c it said some of my trivia codes aren't valid (even though I'm pretty sure I put in the right answer... and then tried the other options just for good measure) :)

I am now up to 150. I did have to go back through to check which trivia questions I didn't get points for. It was time consuming but I learned I missed a few. I also went through the entire feed again to make sure I got everything I could. It's just time consuming.

I am now up to 150. I did have to go back through to check which trivia questions I didn't get points for. It was time consuming but I learned I missed a few. I also went through the entire feed again to make sure I got everything I could. It's just time consuming.

I'm at 111, 9 of the trivia questions didn't work for me, but what else am I missing?

How do I redeem a prize I want to get the athlete card as I am not going to the trials? I have more then enough points but it says I need a code?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back