I am a beginner at gymnastics. Could someone answer these questions?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

T

TheBookWorm101

As I have said I am new to gymnastics and I am 11 years old. (Yes I know I am old)
I have a few questions as the last time I did gymnastics was when I was like 6 !!!

1. How long does it take to move up levels 1,2,3,4,etc

2. I am VERY bad I have monkey bars at school and I cannot climb them! How long will it take until I am a little bit good at it?

3. The only things I can do is the following:
~Bridge
~Cartwheel
~ Handstand (With help and with a wall)
~ Splits (Almost I am about 1 or 2 inches away!)
~ Forward and back roll
Is this enough for now? My friends have been helping as they are level 3 and 5 gymnasts so....

If you could answer these, Thank you :)

1- it will take as long as you want it to take! If you're positive and work hard then hopefully you will progress quicker!
2- depends on how hard you work.
3- I'd say it's okay as you're going to a class to learn

*im not an American gymnast-stuff may be different there...

Sweetheart, the conditions for joining ChalkBucket state that you are 13 or over. This is for your safety...

Oh, I am!
it's just one of my friends wanted to ask a question so she typed it:D
This is MY account and I am 13 :p

Because that is what was decided by the admins.

We find that many members lie to join and then they post and are clearly underage. Preteens may think they write like older folk, but mostly they do not.

Members who joined before the upgrade, who are still 13, are allowed to stay. New members must be 14.

1.It takes as long a choose depending on how hard you work.
2. practice on them even extra i dont weight very much so i couldnt get as big as a jump on the board for vault and you have to work really hard on your events that are the hardest now vault is one of my best events. also make sure you work out you arms and uper body strength it is very inportant.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back