WAG I broke my foot

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well I broke my foot about a month ago, and I just kind of felt with the pain, but last week I was a flip fest and decide that I should probably go see a doctor, so Friday after camp I did and turn out I broke a small bone by my toes in half. Whoops! Anyway, I can't go back to camp now ( I went as a joining counselor and this week was supposed to be my camper week) and no gymnastics for at least 3 week but most likely more because the bone I broke does not have a very good blood supply which will make it difficult to heal. I'm ok with it, cause I'm gonna get really strong, and because Courtney McCool now my name and that's petty cool! And I had a good week at camp, well at the end of the week some girl came into my cabin and stole a lot of things, including my Lululemon pants I bought with my hard earned money. But besides that I had a great time!

First, I'm sorry to hear you had a lot of things stolen AND broke your foot. That's a lousy start to summer.

Second, I had no idea you were going to Flip Fest. My DD was there last week as well with some of her teammates.

First, I'm sorry to hear you had a lot of things stolen AND broke your foot. That's a lousy start to summer.

Second, I had no idea you were going to Flip Fest. My DD was there last week as well with some of her teammates.
Yeah! They were in the cabin next to ours, they had almost all the gyms from Tennessee in one cabin part I was in redwood

Well I broke my foot about a month ago, and I just kind of felt with the pain, but last week I was a flip fest and decide that I should probably go see a doctor, so Friday after camp I did and turn out I broke a small bone by my toes in half. Whoops! Anyway, I can't go back to camp now ( I went as a joining counselor and this week was supposed to be my camper week) and no gymnastics for at least 3 week but most likely more because the bone I broke does not have a very good blood supply which will make it difficult to heal. I'm ok with it, cause I'm gonna get really strong, and because Courtney McCool now my name and that's petty cool! And I had a good week at camp, well at the end of the week some girl came into my cabin and stole a lot of things, including my Lululemon pants I bought with my hard earned money. But besides that I had a great time!

no loss there...

awww... we are in a similar boot (or boat) :) sending healing vibes.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back