I won-Make It or Break it Leo

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Cool!! I am sure Em is super excited!! Can't wait for MIOBI to be back on. Though I didn't let Abby watch it, I enjoyed it. LOL.

The leo is white and sliver with cristals. :) Very pretty. Pic of it posted on MIBI facebook page! :)

I record the show and fastforward through the inappropriate stuff for Em to watch it too. :) Makes it safe for her to see. :)

Ooooh shiiiinnnnyyyy.

Definitely not something I would buy as a mom (I would say something awful like "too impractical") but that makes it even more special to win!

It is not something I would normally buy either. The cost is supposed to be around 100 dollars. Her comp. leo doesn't even cost that much!
But def. shiny and so pretty!! I can't wait to actually see it. They have only announced that I have won and I have verified that I am over 18. :)

Heh, I recognize the twitter name of another CB'er on that list too!

I know right! I probably shouldn't say who it is b/c I don't know that they want their CB name linked to their twitter name, but its an Adult Gymnast who hasn't posted here in a while.

That would be me who also won! (I'm chickcasa on twitter) pretty exciting!! I never win things and they are definitely gorgeous leos! I'm assuming it won't be an adult size and I have no kids, so I'm going to figure out something to do with it, give it to a less fortunate kid at my gym or something along those lines :)

~Katy

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back