Ideas for easy effective group display

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

traceyd1

Coach
Proud Parent
Judge
I have a very short amount of time to come up with an effective group display for six 7 to 8 year olds. This is for a small primary school display, and I happen to I coach all six at the local club, unfortunately we're now running short of time as we've been focussing on our regional champs.

I would appreciate an effective lookng moves or group ideas. These girls are level 1 and 2, so can do cartwheels, bridges, 2 can do roundoffs, splits, handstands and rolls. Split leaps are dubious, turns...probably only pivot turns or half turns, we have a couple of 'dancers', the rest struggle with chasse hops.

Some sort idea for a group balance other than the stock standard pyramid would be great! I plan on using ribbons for a small part for effect, but these girls are artistic gymasts so can't do too much with the ribbons.

Check out the Dynamite display club on youtube, their Sparklers level is young and they have done some very cute shows that could be adapted and shortened. One of the coaches is a member here, she has been quiet of late though!

The club is in Glasgow.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back