IGC canteen sale

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

moomoo'smommy

Hi everyone, this is my first post on here. =) My daughter is currently at IGC. I received an email yesterday from IGC and it said they will be having a $5.00 sale at the canteen. Does anyone know what kind of things they sell? Is it just junk or is it leftover stuff from previous years? Also, does anyone know what the sweatshirts run? DD is wanting a couple of new leo's and t-shirts but thought a sweatshirt would be great for the fall. Thanks for any info in advance!

They sell a lot of good stuff at the canteen! There is food like pizza, popcorn, nachos, pretzels, funnel cake, ice cream, and slushies, and all sorts of essentials like clothes, gym bags, grips, small toys, and even toiletries! It's not junk at all!

End of DD's week they had sale. It was stuff from previous years, so it was all various sizes. They had small size flip flips, tshirts, shorts and some sweatpants. Good price if they have something in her size. DD got a tshirt and flipflops.

Not sure about sweatshirts. DD got one free for it being her 5th year. They were running low on lots of the leo's. I'm sure they have stocked back up since then.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back