Parents Inexpensive leos for meet swag

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We apparently are going to the wrong meets! lol So far this season, dd has got a pin, a lunch bag, a rubber anklet, some candy and a water bottle. I think dd's home meet is giving out a shirt. She's never got anything nicer than a cheap t-shirt.. no shorts, leotards, blankets, pj pants, etc. I'm guessing the meets that give out leotards and such are optional meets? Hopefully, that is something to look forward to in a couple of years! ;) Dd would be thrilled to get a leotard.

She does end up with a beanie boo or similar from most meets because of the shout outs which we have now been suckered into. $3-$5 gets a good luck message and yet another attachment for her backpack. :)

No, we have several meets in-state that give out leos--GK, Ozone, etc.
We have also gotten beach towels, blankets, pins, water bottles, ornaments, 3-ring binders, notebooks, drawstring backpacks, Thirty-One Gifts drawstring backpacks with embroidery, t-shirts, key chains, jar/basket/buckets of candy correlating to the approaching holiday, and my favorite one--gymnastics-themed playing cards.

No, we have several meets in-state that give out leos--GK, Ozone, etc.
We have also gotten beach towels, blankets, pins, water bottles, ornaments, 3-ring binders, notebooks, drawstring backpacks, Thirty-One Gifts drawstring backpacks with embroidery, t-shirts, key chains, jar/basket/buckets of candy correlating to the approaching holiday, and my favorite one--gymnastics-themed playing cards.

Why did This change "Ozone" to an emoji? [emoji23]

Reactions: sce
The compulsory state meet is this weekend for our state. They are giving the Aly Raisman Feat socks. My daughter is so sad to be an optional.

The one that cracked me up the most was a selfie-stick with the meet name on it that my DD got last year. She's 6! She had no clue what it was and she and her teammates used it as a (dangerous) light saber! I'd love it if she got a leo, a beanie boo, a nice water bottle....anything! Other than the selfie stick and then a pretty pendant (with the little metal pices inside the circle - don't know what it's called) and teddy bear, she didn't get anything last season!

DD has gotten leos at 3 meets (in three seasons), t shirts at most of the others, and a water bottle at one. Usually it's the t shirt vendor that offers a free plain tshirt with the meet logo or $15 off anything fancier from them at the meet.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back