WAG Info please...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Mish

Proud Parent
Posting for a friend. Family is moving to NE Maryland, but close to both DE and PA (didn't even know those 3 states converged and I'm from NY :eek:). Anyway, her daughter is a solid lv 5 looking to move to lv 7 next year. She is not on CB so I'm inquiring for her. Daughter is looking for serious but supportive gym environment. She just turned 9, and is a pretty dedicated gymnast, good scoring but not phenom. (high 36s- 37s lv 4 and 5). Any insight from those in that area would be helpful. Thanks!

Can't help you but only wanted to confirm that MD and DE and PA are all next to each in NE MD. Family business took me there for many years.....Havre de Grace, Elkton, North East, Fair Hill....real pretty country....

There really isn't a whole lot out that way, First State is the top by a pretty wide margin. Heading up to Pennsylvania, Chester County would probably be closest. KMC in Kennett Square could be a possibility, but then you're getting up into the Mainline area where traffic can be pretty crazy. Heading into Maryland there is ACPR in Churchville, I don't know that they are a huge team but they have had a few TOPs team qualifiers in the past.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back