international gymnastics camp?!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

got_freckles

ok so i am going to international gymnastics camp this summer and i have NO idea what to bring? they dont have any list on the website and i need to kno what i can and cant bring so i you could plz make a very descriptive list and can i bring my ipod and my cell phone PLZ HELP ME!

I don't have a lot of answers for you but from what I have read from ICG's facebook page you cannot take cell phones. I don't know about ipods. Maybe go on their facebook page and ask them they always seem to answer the girls.

Ok, this will probably be a long post but here we go.

1. plenty of t-shirts and tank tops
2. shorts for at least 6 days
3.jeans (for the nights) probably only like 2 or 3 pairs
4.sundresses (if you like them)
5.7/8 days worth of bras and under wear (bring a couple extra if some get wet! ):cool:
6.bathing suit!
7.socks for like 4 or 5 days (I wore sandles more oftern, but for like when you are running around.)
8.sandles
9. like 2 long sleeve shirts
10.a pullover jacket or a hoodie
11.tennis shoees
12. bring reclosable snacks (so ants dont come). I ate these so I didn't spend a TON of money getting snacks at the canteen. prabably bring beef jercky,goldfish,cheese its, trail mix, and CANDY!
13.WATER BOTTLE! So you aren't running back and forth to and from the water fountain.:rolleyes:
14.extra zip lock baggies
15. BEDDING AND PILLOW. I suggest a sheet even if you bring a sleeping bag. Personally I prefer to be able to move so I brought a sheet and a conferter/blanket.:D
16. A book, if you just want something to do if your to teird.

For leos I would probably bring about 5/6 with 2 pairs of shorts and plenty of sports bras. It depends if you are giong to wear a different leo to every practice and open gym. You can always wash the ones that you aore in the beginning of the week, and let them dry so you can wear them later.:D

Ipods and Cell phones. They tell you not to bring them BUT, most people do. You are most likely NOT going to use them at all. Only for like an alarm. Also you prabaly won't get cell service up there any way. Plus if you loose them its your fault. Ipods I would leave in the car. It isn't worth it. You probably aren't going to listen to it. Thats just my opion. Also if you want to put people cell number that you met in your phone, you can.;)

Also if they have spirit days bring clothes and stuff for that!

I hope this helped, and I didn't forget anything!:)

On page 4 of the IGC Parent-Camper Guide they have a general list of what to pack and and what not to bring. You can find the guide under Forms and Documents once you log in My IGC.

Last edited:
IGC packing list

i have been there 3 years and this will be my 4th so i know excatly what to bring. ok.

clothes: 7 pairs of shorts, 7 shirts (t shirts, tank tops), pajamas, 1 pair of sweatpants, 1 or 2 sweatshirts, 2 pairs of flip flops, sneakers, socks, bathing suit (number depends on how much u wanna go swimming), and there is a dance so something nice for that!! :D

gymnastics stuff: leos for every day (if you have enough cuz doing laundry costs money), bikers or spandex (if you wear them), grips and wrist gaurds (if you use them), and a reusable waterbottle

toiletries: shampoo, conditioner, face stuff, loofah, body wash (all travel sized)(oh and you can only take like 5 minute showers so be prepared), brush, toothbrush, toothpaste, clips/bobby pins, hair ties, any other things you use regularly (straightener, hair dryer, straightening spray or gel), and anything else you might need... ;):p

bed: sheets, blankets, if you want, a sleeping bag but i think they are wayyy too hot so i just bring a sheet and a blanket if i get cold. oh and of course a pillow!!

other: books, iPod (i think you can bring them.. but no cell phones allowed), cards and envelopes to write to your parents if you want, and anything else you can think of.. i like making bracelets out of that embroidery thread stuff. :) oh and CANDY!!! or any other snacks you can think of but they have to be in a sealed package or else the BEARS will come and get it!! haha jk but the counselors dont want any bugs and stuff like that...

hope this helps! =]

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back