WAG Is this possible?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gym Beam

Proud Parent
My DD had her first optional meet as a Level 6. One of the girls she competed against in compulsories was competing as a Level 8 at the same meet. She is a very good gymnast and I fully expected her to skip 6 and compete at 7. Seeing her compete at 8 was not a total shock. After the meet, I went online to check her scores. She has no Level 7 scores as far as I can tell. Is that possible? I'm almost positive you need to score out of 7 to get to 8. Does anyone have an explanation? Thanks!

My DD had her first optional meet as a Level 6. One of the girls she competed against in compulsories was competing as a Level 8 at the same meet. She is a very good gymnast and I fully expected her to skip 6 and compete at 7. Seeing her compete at 8 was not a total shock. After the meet, I went online to check her scores. She has no Level 7 scores as far as I can tell. Is that possible? I'm almost positive you need to score out of 7 to get to 8. Does anyone have an explanation? Thanks!

Dd scored out of lv 4 and 5 at one in house meet and her scores weren't published. So on mymeetscores it shows lv 3, lv 6and lv 7 (this year). That is probably the case for this child as well.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back