Parents J meet reports

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

Mariainlv

Well J is 1 week from being done with L3. SHe is ready, and super excited for L4. She has done better each meet and had a lovely handstand and beam routine at her last meet.

Meet 3
35.8 AA 3rd place
Bars 8.2
Beam 9.4
Floor 9.3
Vault 8.9

Video YouTube - Cactus Cooler Level 3 35.8 AA

Their state cup @ the state meet is Friday. It will be different for the girls because they will award medals for indivual places on each apparatus, not just AA. Send us some good vibes that its fun for the girls (lots of 5-6 year olds)

J also had another tumbling meet and rocked it, coming in first in tumbling and third in tramp. She really is having fun.

Video (excuse the shakes, DH is not very experienced!) :)

YouTube - Jasmine 2nd Prelim SoCal TTC

Thank you for posting this. J did a fantastic job!We are about to begin level 3 gymnastics and t&t at the same time. My dd is 4. I would love to see more videos as J progresses.
My dd is going to try to do the level 3 team and compete t&t at the same time. I hope it turns out well. The t&t coach said that we only have to do 2 competitions and the gymnastic competitons are optional as well so it should be ok. We will see.

She is going to do well in level 4. That handstand on beam was beautiful!! She will do great at the other events as well. We liked her T&T video as well. Abby trains once a week during her gym training with our gyms T&T coach on tramp and she loves it. And my 4 yo says she isn't going to do gymnastics, she is going to do T&T. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back