Parents Kyrie's Level 7 bar routine

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

There are a few young girls with so much talent on the web, but she is def my favorite because not only is she such a talented young gymnast but she is (most importantly I think) really enjoying herself. Her videos really show her having fun. I am happy to see this. I have seen so many of young girls looking stressed and unhappy executing tough moves and I always worry so about them. Congrats on your little star. She is precious!

Thanks so much!!! She loves gymnastics so much. Everytime gym is over she does not want to leave, it is a struggle to get her out of the gym. Just today she told me she wasn't going to leave that she was going to live at the gym.

Thanks so much!!! She loves gymnastics so much. Everytime gym is over she does not want to leave, it is a struggle to get her out of the gym. Just today she told me she wasn't going to leave that she was going to live at the gym.

LOL--very cute!!! But, believe me, that will soon change--my dd was like that when she was younger and then she discovered the mall, friends and everything else there is to do LOL!!! Hold on to these moments tightly because these kids grow up so fast!!! Kyrie is soooo cute and so talented--such awesome form for a young one. Your gym looks sooo much fun! I love that moon bounce thing that you can see in the video--if I was 7 I would want to live there too!!!!

Good job Kyrie! Can't wait to hear how her first meet goes. Where is her first meet?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back