NCAA Larissa Libby Resigns From Iowa

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

One of her best gymnasts Hailey Munoz had an IG post that was very disturbing in regards to Libby …. And her daughter is on the team , so that must be really awkward. And of course there’s the requisite “i never had any issues with her so therefore any one else is lying “ posts …. Just a hot mess .

Is the resignation an attempt to keep the results of the review from getting out?
Probably also to do with financial for Iowa, pay out contract, you resign, we don't release review and you don't sue us for unfair dismissal.
One of her best gymnasts Hailey Munoz had an IG post that was very disturbing in regards to Libby …. And her daughter is on the team , so that must be really awkward. And of course there’s the requisite “i never had any issues with her so therefore any one else is lying “ posts …. Just a hot mess .
Most of what I have seen so far is supportive of athletes with complaints, the fact that staff also had concerns is rather telling. Apparently none of the team interact or follow Bailey on social media, if she still attends training that must be really awkward.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back