Leo that rides up (competition)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymnast-mac

Gymnast
My team just got new leotards this year for competition season and they are gorgeous! The only problem is that they (or at least mine) rides up A LOT! At the mock meet we had several weeks ago, I found that I couldn't do a back walkover without it going up. I'm not talking really about wedgies, but more in the front and on the hips as well. As this is not a good thing (especially at meets) is there anyone who has had a similar problem and knows how to get it to stay down? I'd love some suggestions as our first meet is in less than a week!
PS: we are not allowed to wear shorts at competitions. Just thought I would mention because I've seen a few gyms do it.

I use leotard glue! It's really good and holds for the hole comp! However by the time you get to your last piece it's less sticky but still holds fine!

I use fashion tape and/or hair spary. Hair spray holds for maybe one event if your lucky but the fashion tape doesn't do much better but it will help.

Bum glue!! (Glue that is used for holding bandages up) I purchased mind from the local medical supplies store. It is possible to buy it from leotard stores like gk I THINK but I'm not 100% sure :0

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back