Leo's being see through?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnastjess

Does anyone else have a problem with their leo's being see through? i have a green peace sj leo and i love it but i can never wear it because its see through it shows my belly button, my bra, my undies ect. its just not flattering on anyone to see all thats underneath same goes for a few other leos that i have.

Yes, the lime green is really see through! Try darker colors, black, red, navy, silvery grey. Also the hologram fabrics are less see through than the regular nylon.

oh yeah, i have this light pink leotard. you can see the belly button, bra etc too. but usually nude bras help make it not look so noticeable, that's what i do with light leos. :)

Yes, the lime green is really see through! Try darker colors, black, red, navy, silvery grey. Also the hologram fabrics are less see through than the regular nylon.
thanks, yeah i have other colours that work really good especially black i just wondered if it only happened to me haha :)

As gymnast4life94 has mentioned, there is a "body leo" that can be worn under that particular leo. My DGD has one that she wears but only needs it for maybe one or two of her many leos...

I've had that problem with lighter leos. That's why most of mine are dark colors. lol My favorite is black and blue.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back