WAG Leotard resale

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Justmehere

Gymnast
Hi, I was wondering what everyone's favorite place to buy and sell leotards second hand is (online). How much you sell them for. And experiences of buying online. I currently buy on mercari. It's a pretty good site. Although I have used eBay in the past, mercari sellers are generally cheaper.

I just use a Facebook page dedicated to buying and selling leotards. I generally sell ours between $10-25 each and have bought them in the same range. I have yet to have a problem with leos, as all sales include pictures, sizes, brands, and usually end even measurements. I did get burned once buying a gymnastics shirt from the page. It was labeled as AM and advertised the same, but it had to be a child XS by measurement. It wouldn't fit my DD if it were twice the size and she's around 5'5 and 115 pounds. It was only $7 though, so I chalked it up to a learning experience (get measurements for clothes too!) and donated it.

I've sold a few of my old leotards for $10-15 on eBay in the past. That's as far as my selling experience goes though! I've never heard of mercari before, I guess I learn something new everyday. My gym does do a used leotard sale every spring where you can buy and sell your used leotards. I'll definitely be checking that out.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back