Leotards Again...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

B Gymnast

Okay so I started that thread asking which leo everyone liked best.. and I decided on this one:
lcp-amzyl-category.jpg
but some people also said that tank leos aren't very comfortable.. and that got me thinking because I will NOT wear a leotard if it not comfy! LOL. but could someone tell me if they are really uncomfortabe and how..? like is it itchy, neckline annoying, etc...??

thanks in advance! :D

It's itchy, but only on the outside lining, like the strap over your arm that runs under your arm can rub against your skin, and sometimes the top of it rubs.

I havent worn one for gymnastics, but I have for ballet, and I never had too much of an issue. Usually it only itched when they were new

The only thing about the camisole straps is that if they are too big at all, then when you bend down or bring your shoulders close together (idk if that makes any sense, but I don't know how to explain it any better), then you can see all the way down the front. So if you are kind of in between sizes, I would go for the smaller rather than the larger. Other than that, I thought it was pretty comfortable after it is broken in. Good luck :)

Okay thanks everyone.. but today my teammate walked into the gym and was wearing that leo! lol (but it was red and grey and black) but the straps were the matallic material (or whatever it is) and on the picture it didn't look like it (i hate that metallic material stuff..oooohhhh itchy!!) okay so anyways i don't think i'll be getting that leo anymore.. (lol i'm so glad she bought that leo!) so i guess i'll be getting this one:
jazzy.jpg (but in pink)

Last edited by a moderator:
Advice on the itchy straps if you wash it in the washer after you wear it once it will rub off the part that it is itchy. ONe of my teammates had this leo that was all metallic matrial and the first day it was really bad for her. The next week she wore it again after washing it and had no problems.

P.S I advise not drying it in the drier hang it

Okay thanks everyone.. but today my teammate walked into the gym and was wearing that leo! lol (but it was red and grey and black) but the straps were the matallic material (or whatever it is) and on the picture it didn't look like it (i hate that metallic material stuff..oooohhhh itchy!!) okay so anyways i don't think i'll be getting that leo anymore.. (lol i'm so glad she bought that leo!) so i guess i'll be getting this one:
View attachment 284 (but in pink)

My dd has this leo in pink and it's really nice. She gets lots of compliments on it, too.

My DD has 2 leos made with that same fabric. One is pink and one is green. She loves those the best! They are very lightweight and very comfortable.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back