Leotards.....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What are the best places to buy leos besides gk and alpha factor?? i need some new ones and i was really getting sick of these websites. price doesn't matter.... thx!

My 7 year old LOVES Jamwear. It's primarily what she wears. I know you said it's not an option, but they even often have sales in the summer, too.

They have some really cute options. Otherwise: Motionwear, Dancewear Solutions, Snowflake (www.snowleotards.com). Also check Etsy and E-bay for one-of-a-kinds.

I am missing quite a few, maybe you could try a forum search? I know I got many ideas from reading threads here.

Good luck!

My dd's favorite (and mine too) are Snowflake. I love the discount leotards site because I can shop for different brands in one place!

The Fellows loves Rebecca's Mom. The have really cute patterns/colors and come in both spaghetti and wide straps. The team girls seem to really like the spaghetti straps, maybe because they sweat so much.

Most importantly they don't ride up, like at all. At least on the girls I've seen them on. I also love how the seams are finished. The Fellows always complains about leos being itchy, but never with her Rebecca's Mom leos.

I will probably buy them exclusively from now on. Like my sales pitch? No, I have no affiliation. But I did contact her about redoing her website (this is what I do), because it is really terrible. Such a great product deserves so much more.

^^^ YES. i only have one but it is great. no itchy it washes nicely and has held up for 4 years so far. i also like K bee sizing is similar to gk but some of the fabrics wear off VERY fast

I'd have to confirm the Rebecca's Mom leotards. I own 1 and it is my all time favorite. I have the spaghetti strap. Very cool, doesn't ride up at all and SOO comfy!

My FAVORITE is dreamlight:
Dreamlight Activewear E-Commerce Web Site
I like their specialty tank leotards. :) They're so pretty. But, here are some other websites that I like:

LeotardWorld
GYMNASTICS LEOTARDS from DISCOUNT LEOTARDS Gymnastic leotard Discount Leotards Gymanastics & More - Home
^Those two websites have a whole mix of brands for a pretty cheap price
Gymnastics Leotards and Competition Leotards by Snowflake Designs Home of Snowflake Designs - Leotards and More!
Motionwearstore - dance, ballet, gymnastics, team wear
Leotards | k-Bee Leotards for Gymnastics and Competitions. - Workout leotards by k-Bee Leotards - great gymnastics training gear
Gymnastics Leotards; Girl's Affordable Gymnastics Leos
Destira: Welcome
^Those are some more good websites.

I know there's a TON of websites, but I'm really picky so I always like to check them for new leotards. :) Hope you like them!

My daughter's favorite has been Jamwear leotards. If you go on their website and sign up for their newsletter, they will send you messages quite often about specials (and who doesn't love sales!?) All of the ones that I've bought dd have fit great and worn well after many wears and washes. Hope this helps.

My DD has leos from almost all of the "major" labels: GK, AlphaFactor, Dreamlight, motionwear, snowflake, Destira, you name it.

The ones that fit her best are GK and Snowflake. She is a teenager and Snowflake particularly seems to fit a teenaged body better than the others. If you are stick straight and have no curbes yet, AlphaFactor and Dreamlight are absolutely GORGEOUS. Although the customer service at AlphaFactor is abysmal. If you have a problem w/the leo, they are NOT customer friendly at all. We ordered our team leos from them this year and they would NOT work w/the gym at all. We will not use them again. But anyway, make sure you use the size charts for each manufacturer before you order!

My favourite is definitely Jagwear!! I like designing the leos and they are constantly updating the styles and fabrics so there's always something new. This of course makes me wish I could buy them all and I'm sure I spend an unhealthy amount of time designing leotards over and over again.... K-Bee also has nice suits, though as someone mentioned earlier the shiny fabrics do wear off very quickly. I've never tried any of the others, so happy with Jagwear that I've never considered going elsewhere!

discountleotard.com is where I go it has all the brands to choose from and its fairly cheap but they can take a little longer to get the shipment. My DD loves Snowflake Leos and K-Bee Leos.

e-bay also has lots of leos for sale too

My favourite is definitely Jagwear!! I like designing the leos and they are constantly updating the styles and fabrics so there's always something new. This of course makes me wish I could buy them all and I'm sure I spend an unhealthy amount of time designing leotards over and over again.... K-Bee also has nice suits, though as someone mentioned earlier the shiny fabrics do wear off very quickly. I've never tried any of the others, so happy with Jagwear that I've never considered going elsewhere!

I just looked at their website for the first time and I really like the tops they have. But holy cow....they may be more expensive than GK! My DD would love all of them!! I better not show her!! LOL!!!

discountleotard.com is where I go it has all the brands to choose from and its fairly cheap but they can take a little longer to get the shipment. My DD loves Snowflake Leos and K-Bee Leos.

e-bay also has lots of leos for sale too

GYMNASTICS LEOTARDS from DISCOUNT LEOTARDS Gymnastic leotard Discount Leotards Gymanastics & More - Home is where we get all ours! They discount GK really low - you just have to email them and they carry so many brands and at different price levels. They are really super fast if you order from their in stock pages,. The savings are worth it for sho :)

Ebay, nearly every leotard I own is from Ebay. You can find a lot of brand new ones as well as one that would usually be very expensive.

My first post..yay!!

FlipFlop leos are VERY popular at our gym. You buy them on ebay and they ship for free. There are a ton of different designs and they are always changing. My daughter has about 6 that she rotates through. She loves them far more than any others she has (gk/Alpha Factor).

www.flipflopleos.com

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back