WAG Where to buy leotards and accessories?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29613
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

Deleted member 29613

Hi, I recently started doing gymnastics again after quite a long time away from the sport and I'm now at the point where I need to start wearing leotards in training and using grips again.
But I don't know which leotards brands are good? Everything has changed and I'm hoping I can get some advice here.
Thanks!

We have athletes in just about every leotard brand out there. If you name the ones you are looking at... people may have specific thoughts on certain brands.

We have athletes in just about every leotard brand out there. If you name the ones you are looking at... people may have specific thoughts on certain brands.
Thanks 😊

So far I've been considering GK and Quatro.
I have also been wondering how comfortable the newer leotard materials are? I have sensory processing problems and prefer softer materials against my skin.

But if anyone has any other brand suggestions that would be great 😊

Gymgear in Canada make really soft leotards. Definitely the softest that my daughter has. For the most part she just has cheap ones from Aliexpress, some of which are nice and soft. Most are just standard material and pretty decent for the price. Some are absolutely rubbish though, so worth looking at the reviews.

Gymgear in Canada make really soft leotards. Definitely the softest that my daughter has. For the most part she just has cheap ones from Aliexpress, some of which are nice and soft. Most are just standard material and pretty decent for the price. Some are absolutely rubbish though, so worth looking at the reviews.
Thank you, I'll take a look 😊

My girls loved Snowflake leotards. Whenever they offer grab-bag leotards, you can leave a note explaining your sensory issue, color preferences (or dislikes), neckline preferences (one of my girls could NOT have a neckline anywhere close to the front of her neck because they choked her), etc. They have been so great to us over the years.

My girls loved Snowflake leotards. Whenever they offer grab-bag leotards, you can leave a note explaining your sensory issue, color preferences (or dislikes), neckline preferences (one of my girls could NOT have a neckline anywhere close to the front of her neck because they choked her), etc. They have been so great to us over the years.
That sounds great!
I definitely understand the issue with necklines.

GymGear in Canada have very soft Leo’s. They are definitely my favourite and most comfortable Leo’s I have tried.

GymGear in Canada have very soft Leo’s. They are definitely my favourite and most comfortable Leo’s I have tried.
I looked at GymGear and whilst they have nice accessories, their leotard sizes are limited unfortunately.

Gk is personally my favorite but you should try brands like melody leotards , OZONE leotards , Quatro ,and Sylvia P.
Thanks, I do personally like Quatro a lot. But I sometimes feel like I'm missing out by limiting myself to just one brand.

My favorite brand is ozone. They also have a line called Chalk Warrior that are blingy and expensive, and hard to get. They sell out in seconds.
I didn't know that. Probably for that reason I'm guessing 🤔

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back