Parents Level 3 State - VIDEO

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Tim-dad- It was level 3 AAU, that is why the routines were slightly different. :)

Also note that it was Level 3 AAU Florida. Different states have different AAU routines, which can in turn be different than the national AAU text.
For example, I believe Level 4 Fl AAU bars has a kip, while GA has low bar pullover, FHC, squat-on long-hang pullover, underswing, tap swings and dismount.

Confusing? MUCH!:confused:

Bog, her coaches are amazing, no doubt...as far as the routines, there are definite differences between AAU and USAG. I've been told that AAU is easier and more of an intro to competing USAG, which our gym has always done for L4-10. For next season, they are planning on having the 2&3's compete USAG as well. She has been working 4 & 5 in the gym for the past few months, I'm not sure where they are planning on putting her. I guess they will decide after summer. We are in no rush, I just want her to continue loving the sport and having fun!

Thanks to everyone for all of your positive remarks...it really makes her happy to see them!!:):)

Whoops, just wanted to clarify, didn't mean to imply that AAU was easier than USAG...it was explained to me that the deductions were a little easier in AAU vs USAG. Ex: AAU may take off 2 or 3 tenths for something and USAG would take 5 tenths. I am still learning about this sport so I may be totally wrong though!

Also AAU in Fl is divided in Fl AAU gold in the south and AAU fl for central and north with several different elments in there routines.Our gym also competes aau L2-L4 usually in L5 they do AAU meets and usag and usag on all opt levels.I have alwasy heard that the scoring was harder in Usag meets but this past years L5 seemed to always score better in Usag accoriding to the parents ,so now I am confused also I think generally AAU teams do not practice has many hours.Your dd is very talented her form is absoutly beautiful if she skipped L4 and went to L5 I bet she would still kick some serious butt next year .Thanks soo much on sharing the video I have never seen a perfect 10 for L3.WAY TO GO GIRL!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back