Level 4 and Level 9 battle it out on the beam

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

That was actually kinda neat to see. The little L4 girl might not have had the prescision the L9 girl did, but I think she held her own...lol
There were a couple things she wasnt able to do, but for the most part she pulled it off. To the still fairly untrained eye such as mine (lol) she did a good job, as did the L9 young lady

yeah haha a level 4 doing a backtuck and landing it on the high beam lol

yeah haha in aus we uptrain alot haha shes tiny and super talented :) she always comes first ahah

I thought it was really cute but then I was just amazed. I know everybody else already said this, but... a back tuck on high beam? In level 4? I know level 5's and even some level 6's that can't do them on floor! Same with the back handspring... I mean, not as hard, but still amazing! I love how she just did a straight jump for the front tuck and then suddenly she's doing back tucks!! :p

I thought it was really cute but then I was just amazed. I know everybody else already said this, but... a back tuck on high beam? In level 4? I know level 5's and even some level 6's that can't do them on floor! Same with the back handspring... I mean, not as hard, but still amazing! I love how she just did a straight jump for the front tuck and then suddenly she's doing back tucks!! :p

haha yeh she's super talented lol, haha yeh it was funny she even fell on it probably the most basic thing she knows lol, she's level 5 this year and doing layout fulls on floor :/

hakunamatata- No it wasn't her first time she does them in practice sometimes, she is level 5 now and doing layout full twists on floor, she is super talented lol :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back