Level 5 question&other stuff

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

;)Hey! I hope all ya'll are good! But anyway...I'm a level 4 gymnast at the moment...my last 2 meets are in the neext 3 weeks): I'm sad about that but on the bright side I'm moving up to level 5 in April...as of right now I have EVERYTHING I need except my long hang kip and RO BHS BHS..but my coach says not to be worried because we train those in level 5...anyway...do you have any tips for level 5? And I'm doing so much better on beam! I have my cartwheel 9 out of 10 times:) also on bars I can't get my straddle kip consistently..my coach keeps telling me to roll my wrists and I do but then I mess something else up. Any advice? I'm one of the most determined gymnasts ever! My coach says I will make it far if I keep it up! I also have most of my 6 skills!! I also started working my front half yesterday into the pit...cause I already have my punch front and front pike on floor and a really good front layout..Is it okay for me to be working front halfs..and front fulls??? Sorry this is like an all over the place question but thanks!!! I'm so excited to be a 5 cause we get to train almost double the hours we do now!!:) Oh and my coach said my handspring vault is almost level 6 worthy:):);):)

well... you seem like you're doing good aha. Especially when you have all spring and summer to work your level 5 skills for competition. I'm sure at the things you can do now, you will get your kip and ro bhs bhs. All it takes is practice, practice, and practice. So good luck! Oh and i'm sure you are fine working front halfs/fulls.. i don't see why not :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back