WAG Level 9 beam questions

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Would a handstand on beam fulfill the front/side acro requirement in level 9?

If not, any ideas on how to fulfill this requirement? She is not flexible enough to do a front walkover or front aerial.

I dont think there is a requirement for different directions for acros in level 9

If there is, I’m pretty sure it would need to be a flight skill such as a front handspring, front tuck, front toss or side aerial

I dont think there is a requirement for different directions for acros in level 9

If there is, I’m pretty sure it would need to be a flight skill such as a front handspring, front tuck, front toss or side aerial
Would this routine meet all of the composition requirements? What would the start value be?:

Full turn; back handspring, back layout step-out series; switch-leap, wolf jump connection; back tuck; split jump, beat jump connection; back handspring step out, back handspring, back layout dismount.

This site has a guide and if you put in your email, it will send you a free checklist. If you're not a coach, the coach should know how to meet requirements and if you are the coach and are just here double checking, carry on!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back